BEING ILL SUCKS monday night/ yesterday was horrible as I was so snotty and yucky with bloodshot eyes everyone at work was saying I was high but I wish I could've been instead of serving beer to old men who waste their lives in a pub on a monday so onto yesterday I couldnt open my eyes til about 1pm considering I was awake at 8 listening to the television on the sofa waiting for a delivery isn't appealing and I hated every minute and I had a mound of tissues from nearly two rolls of toilet paper ugh
But being a slob most days and working in the evening allows me a good routine of watching daytime tele and I want to travel to Australia to look nervous/ sweat/ be edgy/ have no drugs/ declare everything so I get on Nothing to Declare and watch myself on my new fav program cool


No comments:
Post a Comment