here's a list of low detail pictures to show what poop i have been up to
I went to Leicester and to the circus cause he could see it from his window and we couldnt resist being pissed off by the clown and amazed at ethnic stereotyping to impress small children and idiots!!
like the day after I got back from my bro's I went to see ruby and I experienced her driving as she is taking lessons and has a car to practice and I was kinda scared as those country roads are THIN and cars are crazy round there i swear,
That night we went for a meal at 'the waffle house' and guess what?? you get all yr meals on waffles which was super fab and weird but tasted THE BEST i was gonna get a dessert waffle but we had food just in case beforehand which was silly as I would've had a million more waffles
the next day we planned to go to the car boot for some good junk but slept most of the morning, decided to watch films and tele all day which lasted for 12 hours with a couple of breaks for soup and other snacks and doesn't ruby look lovely (a lot better than the soup which was disgusting to look at but nice to eat)\
yesterday morning i was taken over by billy when i went for a shower all i wanted to do was get back into bed but billy would not move for ages. I had to come home for work which is turning into a black hole of drunk idiots (most smell) who ask me about if my ears hurt or when my hair is due to be chopped off god seriously at least i dont spend monday to sunday in a pub wasting my life away spending money on stupid drinks to suffice for a shit life





No comments:
Post a Comment